I’m writing this blog, according to my own experience. I consider the following feature and according to that I do that:
- Support and its community
There are many blogs everyone sees,
- What is the top 10 frontend technology?
- What is 5 best fronent technology?
No one is interested in Rank 4-10 technology, So I’m considering the most used technology that is using all around the work. And one more thing is that I’m not considering HTML, CSS, Bootstrap on this article because this is mandatory for all the blogs.
Difference between angular vs react vs ember
Who use: Paypal, Freelancer.com, BMW, etc
Angular is a front end web application framework based on the typescript. AngularJS or Angular 1 was built by Google engineers when Misko Hevery and Adam Abrons and launched in 2010 while angular 8 release in 2019.
The features you will love about Angular are:
- The component-based architecture resembles MVC but makes components reusable, encapsulates code and makes it more productive.
- Bidirectional data link that synchronizes the model with the visualization and eliminates the need to write excessive code.
- Hierarchical dependency injection makes components reusable and easy to maintain.
- Having great community support and prebuild component on Github.
- Designed with the mobile approach first.
- Fast performance. However, this largely depends on the quality of the code.
- The syntax of the easy to write and read the template.
- Components that guarantee easy unit testing.
- Active and large community.
- Suitable for iterative development.
- It is suitable for all Small, mid as well as enterprise apps.
Who uses Reactjs: Netflix, Facebook, The new york times, Yahoo
- The reason is that I consider this on number 2 because it is complex in nature and quite hard to understand its framework.
- ReactJS is a very lightweight framework, lighter than Angular and another framework
Declarative: React makes it painless to create interactive UIs. Create simple visualizations for each application state and React will effectively update and render the right components when data changes. Declarative views make your code more predictable and easier to debug.
Component-based: Create encapsulated components that manage their own state and compose them to create complex UIs.
Learn Once, Write Anywhere: We make no assumptions about the rest of your technology stack, so you can develop new features in React without rewriting existing code.
React can also render on the server using Node and launch mobile applications using React Native.
Who uses Emberjs: LinkedIn, Heroku, TED
Ember.js helps developers be more productive out of the box. Designed with developer ergonomics in mind, its friendly APIs help you get your job done—fast.
The reason it’s on number 3 is that because
- community support is very less
- Suitable for only Small and Midsize application
- Faster development
- Built on the MVVM standard.
- Stability without stagnation is one of Ember’s core principles. It is compatible with earlier versions of the framework.
In 2020: Why ReactJS will be the most powerful JavaSript framework in 2020?
- Lightweight- ReactJS is a very lightweight framework.
- High performance – React is renowned for its high efficiency and flexibility. It can be easily integrated with other frameworks without any hassle. It can be used for both client-side as well as server-side.
- Maintenance big support – Facebook is maintaining ReactJS and continuously updating its feature, there is a huge trove of documentation and resources available on the web which makes the learning curve of reacting much smoother than its chief rival AngularJS.
- Backward Compatibility – Transitioning or migrating from older to new versions is fairly easy to react using CodeMods.
- Easy to maintain component structure – Component-based architecture of ReactJS helps in increasing the reusability of code and makes maintenance of large scale projects quite a bit easier.
- Better community Support – React has close to 5000 contributors on GitHub which is more than any other library/framework.
- Unidirectional Data Flow – One way/Unidirectional downward only data binding in reacting via flux controls helps to make sure that any changes made to the child element structure don’t affect the parent element structure.
Similar articles – angular vs react vs ember
- Benefits of Using Angular for Web Development 2021
- Difference Between C vs C++ vs Python vs Java
- KALI Linux Not Prefer Software Development Ubuntu
- Angular 12 Performance Benchmark Install Features
- Setup Angular 12 vs 11 vs 10 features benchmark
3 thoughts on “Angular vs React vs Ember benchmark performance”
Pingback: Angular 10 Angular 11 9 performance difference release date benchmark $ features : Coresumo Technologies