We discuss 5 Best energy stock sector to buy now in India Greetings fellow readers! Today we would be looking into another interesting domain of stock market investment, i.e. the Energy sector. Undoubtedly, energy sector is considered as one of the most crucial elements for the economy of any country. The industries involved in this sector include the Oil & Gas industry, the Coal mining industry, the Power generating industry and the Power distribution industry.
Evidently India’s power sector is one of the most diversified in the world. The sources of power generation range from conventional sources such as coal, lignite, natural gas, oil, hydro and nuclear power to viable non-conventional sources such as wind, solar, and agricultural and domestic waste and India being a tropical country has a huge advantage and potential in the same. Electricity as well as other energy consumption demands has increased rapidly across the country and is expected to rise further in the years to come.
Thus in order to meet these demands, the energy dedicated industries have to be on their toes and continuously provide with the services. So it is obvious that the investors would like to keep an eye, on their stocks as it is a very busy sector. Therefore, we have prepared this list of such energy stock to buy now in India.
(Please, note that the list does not follow any particular order, due to the dynamic nature the stats might change with time. However, it will give with a rough idea about the leading industries out there.)
5 Best energy stock sector to buy now in India
1. Reliance Industries Ltd.
Being a dominating company in the current scenario, their roots are spread across the energy sector too. Reliance Industries Limited is a Fortune 500 company and the largest private sector corporation in India. Once, a mere textile and polyester company and gradually evolving into an integrated player across energy, materials, retail, entertainment and digital services they have come a long way. Their products and services portfolio in the present day covers almost all the Indians on a daily basis, across economic and social spectrums in some way or the other. Found by Dhirubhai Ambani and is now promoted and managed by his elder son, Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani. According to recent reports, reliance has raised about 47,250 crores from selling 10.1% stake in Reliance Retail Ventures Ltd. by November 2020.
PRICE : 2313 (INR)
MKT CAP : 15.46 (LCr)
2. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL)
Bharat Petroleum Corporation is a public sector company. They are mainly indulged in the business of refining of crude oil and marketing of petroleum products. They are considered to possess around 14-15% of country’s total refining capacity alone y themselves. As far as their expansion is concerned, the company undertook major expansion projects in the past. It expanded Kochi Plant’s capacity from 9.5 MMTPA to 15.5 MMTPA in FY18. Moreover they had also expanded Bina (M.P) plant’s capacity from 6 MMTPA to 7.8 MMTPA by FY19. Also to be noted that their last traded stock price on BSE was 364.25 up by 1.15%. And the total volume of shares on NSE and BSE combined was 0 shares and total combined turnover was Rs 0.00 crores.
PRICE : 364.60 (INR)
MKT CAP : 78.74 (TCr)
3. Oil Natural Gas Corpn Ltd.
Next on the list is the ONGC, it is the largest crude oil and natural gas Company in India, contributing around 71 per cent to Indian domestic production. Its last traded stock price on BSE was 135.90 up by 1.46%.In addition to this, the total volume of shares on NSE and BSE combined were reported to be 0 shares. Their total combined turnover was Rs 0.00 crores.
PRICE : 135 (INR)
MKT CAP : 1.71 (LCr)
4. GAIL India Ltd
GAIL is an undertaking of Government of India, it is an integrated natural gas company in India. It was incorporated in the year 1984. They have ownership over 11,500 km of natural gas pipelines, over 2300 km of LPG pipelines, six LPG gas-processing units and a petrochemicals facility. Moreover they also have a joint-venture interest in Petronet LNG Ltd, Ratnagiri Gas and Power Pvt Ltd, and in the CGD business in various cities across the country. Also, they have wholly owned subsidiaries in Singapore and as well as in the US for marking their presence outside India in the segments of LNG, petrochemical trading and shale gas assets. The revenue break up goes as: Revenue mix (%) Natural gas trading/marketing – 76.5% Petrochemicals – 7.5% Natural gas transmission – 7.5% LPG & other liquid hydrocarbon – 5% LPG transmission – 1% City gas – 0.83% Other – 1.4%
PRICE : 130.30 (INR)
MKT CAP : 57.86 (TCr)
5. Oil India Ltd
Moving on, we have Oil India Ltd. They are a group who indulge themselves in exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas, transportation of crude oil and production of LPG. Furthermore they are also known for providing various E&P related services for oil blocks. Evidently their Revenue Breakup goes as follows, sale of crude oil accounts for 76% of revenues, followed by Natural Gas (18%), transportation (pipeline) (3%) and others (3%).
PRICE : 181.40 (INR)
MKT CAP : 19.67 (TCr)
Therefore, these were some of the renowned and best in the business stock market giants in the energy sector in India. Hope this would help you figure out your investment choice amongst these top Energy stocks to buy now in India.
Similar articles – Best energy stock sector to buy now in India
- Benefits of Using Angular for Web Development 2021
- Difference Between C vs C++ vs Python vs Java
- KALI Linux Not Prefer Software Development Ubuntu
- Angular 12 Performance Benchmark Install Features
- Setup Angular 12 vs 11 vs 10 features benchmark
- How to Write Business Proposal for Client with Sample Format
- Top 10 Best Coolest Movies Chris Hemsworth of all time
- How to Increase Maximum upload file size WordPress 2 MB to TB or terabyte import unlimited – click here
- PHP 8.0 vs PHP 7.4 and PHP 8.0 features performance benchmark install setup – Click here
- WordPress Fill the form and PDF sent on Email using Contact Form 7 – Click here
- How to fix hidden plugin editor on WordPress 2020 | I can’t find my plugin editor- Click here
- GTmetrix VS Pingdom VS Google PageSpeed Insights VS Lighthouse Best performance optimization- Click here
- How to install wordpres on local machine like window 10 linux and Mac – Click here
- C vs C++ Difference Between C vs C++ vs Python vs Java
- Who is the strongest character in Naruto
- Top 10 Penny Stocks Invest 2021 Higher Return in 2025 2030
- What companies has Elon Musk owned
- Top 15 Future technology predictions for 2025 2030
- How to Write Business Proposal for Upwork Client
- Difference between Python vs PHP vs Java
- 20 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website Blogs