Firslty, We will talk about Best Java Technology Stack for Enterprise Application, Before building the right product, we need to decide the best java technology stack. Also In this article, we will go to discuss java technology stack which will help you to create your enterprise application like ERP etc. There are other applications that are also good to build an enterprise application for your product.
Why I’m considering Java Technology Stack for enterprise application development instead of other programming languages such as Python, Nodejs, PHP, C#, etc.?
Here – What are benefit of picking Java language for tech stack?
Table of Contents
- There are lots of factors that I consider to chose java technology stack for enterprise application such as:
- What is the best Java Tech stack for an Enterprise application?
Server Side Technology Stack
- 1- Choose Programming Language: Java
- 2- Choose the backend Framework: Spring Boot Framework
- 3- Choose Database storage: PostgreSQL Database
- 4- Choose Right Key-value storage: Redis
- 5- Choose Web server: Apache Tomcat
- 6- Choose Right Hosting provider: Amazon web service (AWS)
- 7- Choose API testing tool: Postman tool
- 8- Choose Web application Server: Java Servlet
- Client-Side Technology Stack
- Get your own Team save 70% cost
- Similar articles – Best Java Tech Stack for Enterprise Application
There are lots of factors that I consider to chose java technology stack for enterprise application such as:
- Firstly, J2EE java technologies is a very powerful language compare to others, I’m not against Python or C++, this just points that I’m considering.
- It is considered as a most secure language all time
- It has huge community support.
- Java uses for almost all banking applications.
- Java has a very huge library support
- Have prebuilt API and also open source projects already in the market.
- Very well suitable for microservices architecture so java technology stack for enterprise application.
What is the best Java Tech stack for an Enterprise application?
To build java technologies the product we require a lot of things like to pick server-side technology, Client site technology, automation tools, other tools, etc, So let’s get started to one by one. Setup java technology stack
Server Side Technology Stack
1- Choose Programming Language: Java
2- Choose the backend Framework: Spring Boot Framework
3- Choose Database storage: PostgreSQL Database
4- Choose Right Key-value storage: Redis
5- Choose Web server: Apache Tomcat
6- Choose Right Hosting provider: Amazon web service (AWS)
7- Choose API testing tool: Postman tool
8- Choose Web application Server: Java Servlet
Client-Side Technology Stack
2- Choose the Frontend Framework: Angular
Conclusion: Java, Python is counting almost the most usable language today time. Both are currently open source as well. But compare with Python J2EE java technologies offer a better application in terms of security, scalability, stability, etc. Coresumo recommends using Java technology stack for developing enterprise applications.
- 12 Week – How To Launch A Product In 3 Months or Less
- Which programming language must learn coming year
- Which Highest Paying Software Tech Job in next 10 years￼
- How much does it cost to build an MVP product and Why
- How Can Big Data Solutions Help Your Business Scale
Similar articles – Best Java Tech Stack for Enterprise Application
- Benefits of Using Angular for Web Development 2021
- Difference Between C vs C++ vs Python vs Java
- KALI Linux Not Prefer Software Development Ubuntu
- Angular 12 Performance Benchmark Install Features
- Setup Angular 12 vs 11 vs 10 features benchmark
- How to Write Business Proposal for Client with Sample Format
- Top 10 Best Coolest Movies Chris Hemsworth of all time
- C vs C++ Difference Between C vs C++ vs Python vs Java
- Who is the strongest character in Naruto
- Top 10 Penny Stocks Invest 2021 Higher Return in 2025 2030
- What companies has Elon Musk owned
- Top 15 Future technology predictions for 2025 2030
- How to Write Business Proposal for Upwork Client
- Difference between Python vs PHP vs Java
- 20 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website Blogs