Top 10 Most Popular Programming Languages (2004/2020)
- It helps applications run on every platform almost everywhere.
- It has a very solid core
- Enyo product high-quality user interface
- Developer effort is quite low
- It allows reusability just like other frameworks and also it easily maintainable
- Faster for native app development
Step 1. Install Nodejs, visit this site for more details: click here
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install nodejs
Step 2. Install enyo-dev
Sudo npm install -g enyo-dev
With permission: npm install -g enyo-dev
Step 3. Install on web browser and server
Sudo npm install -g serve
Build the first app on Enyo:
Step 1. Create a enyo init project
enyo init my-project
If not work try sudo before
Coresumo Other blogs:
- Top 10 steps to rank your website on top of Google Search Results
- What are top 5 Frontend programming language having higher growth in 2025
- What is the difference between Data Analyst vs Business Analyst vs Business Intelligence Analyst?
- What are the top 5 latest Google update related SEO and ranking?
- What is the difference between PHP vs Java vs Python?