In this article we will discuss What are the Google Ranking Algorithm How It Work. The ranking system of google includes also a full series of algorithms. Search algorithms provide you the most useful data by sorting through various web pages in our search index. Search algorithms consider the following factors to provide the most relevant results.
- Words of your query
- Relevance of pages
- Usability of pages
- Expertise of sources
- Your location and settings
Firstly Google’s page rank is a method of determining the importance of web pages for ranking purposes. Thanks to it. For the first time, the most useful, reliable and also relevant results were actually likely to appear on the first page of the search engine. It was Google’s superior ranking ability that really got it off the ground. The patented Page rank algorithm thus became a key piece of unique intellectual property.
Working of Page Rank
Google rank pages based on how important they are to the world. This is done with a very complex and also secret math equation. The basic ingredients includes :
- Content richness
- Keyword density
- Page authority
- Exit links
- Search demand
Nobody outside of google knows the exact formula. In short PageRank is a vote, by all other web pages, about how important a page is. A link to a page counts as a vote of support. If there’s no link there’s no support. Also The average web page that ranks on page 1 of Google contains 1,890 words. Without a great Google PR, your website will struggle to gain organic visitors to your site
What are some things you can do to be top of Google searches? Google Ranking Algorithm How It Work
- Have a page specific to each product or service.
- Write blog posts that address people’s questions.
- Update titles, URL’s , description and also content with keywords/phrases.
- Get lots of links pointing back to your site- directories, guest blog posts etc.
- Make sure your website is mobile friendly.
- Implement schema code to let Google know even more about your business.
Page Rank is a number from 0 to 10.
Some lIst Google Ranking Algorithm How It Work
0 – You are not listed on Google or you have been kicked off! Not good!
1- Very poor. The only good part about being at one is you are listed.
2- Poor. The good news is you can improve.
3- Average. Most sites are at 3.
4- Above average. You are starting to get warm.
5- Good. With a 5, you may land on the first page of some terms.
6- Great. You have done some great work. You will be able to contend for some top positions.
7- You are on fire! If you are at 7, you are a top site. Most small and also medium sized companies have dreams of getting 7.
8- You must be huge! Like ESPN.com
9- You are bigger than ESPN! Like CNN or Yahoo.
10- Reserved for the best like Google, Microsoft, Apple and also Adobe.
Thus, the higher the PageRank the higher your chances of being found on Google.
Similar articles – Google Ranking Algorithm How It Work
- best WordPress plugin for SEO SEM Optimization – Click here
- How to Increase Maximum upload file size WordPress 2 MB to TB or terabyte import unlimited – click here
- PHP 8.0 vs PHP 7.4 and also PHP 8.0 features performance benchmark install setup – Click here
- WordPress Fill the form and also PDF sent on Email using Contact Form 7 – Click here
- How to fix hidden plugin editor on WordPress 2020 | I can’t find my plugin editor- Click here
- GTmetrix VS Pingdom VS Google PageSpeed Insights VS Lighthouse Best performance optimization- Click here
- How to install wordpres on local machine like window 10 linux and also Mac – Click here
Credit: Taniya Patyal