In this article we will discuss How to Install Android studio on Mac.
Install Android Studio
Setting up Android Studio takes just a few clicks.
First, be sure you download the latest version of Android Studio
To install Android Studio on your Mac, proceed as follows:
- Launch the Android Studio DMG file.
- Drag and drop Android Studio into the Applications folder, then launch Android Studio.
- Select whether you want to import previous Android Studio settings, then click OK.
- The Android Studio Setup Wizard guides you through the rest of the setup, which includes downloading Android SDK components that are required for development.
How to Set up your Android device
Firstly To prepare to run and test your app on an Android device, you need an Android device running at least Android 4.1 or higher.
- Enable Developer options and also USB debugging on your device. Detailed instructions are available in the Android documentation.
- Windows-only: Install the Google USB Driver.
- Using a USB cable, plug your phone into your computer. If prompted on your device, authorize your computer to access your device.
- In the terminal, run the Command for language
How to Set up the Android emulator
To prepare to run and test your Flutter app on the Android emulator, follow these steps:
- First enable VM acceleration on your machine.
- Launch Android Studio, click the AVD Manager icon, and also select Create Virtual Device
- In older versions of Android Studio, you should instead launch Android Studio > Tools > Android > AVD Manager and select Create Virtual Device…. (The Android submenu is only present when inside an Android project.)
- If you do not have a project open, you can choose Configure > AVD Manager and also select Create Virtual Device…
- Select Next after Choose a device definition
- Select one or more system images for the Android versions you want to emulate, and also select Next. An x86 or x86_64 image is recommended.
- Under Emulated Performance, select Hardware – GLES 2.0 to enable hardware acceleration.
- Verify the AVD configuration is correct, and also select Finish.
For details on the above steps, see Managing AVDs.
- In Android Virtual Device Manager, click Run in the toolbar, The emulator starts up and also displays the default canvas for your selected OS version and device.
Top 10 Most Popular Programming Languages (2004/2020)
Similar articles – How to Install Android studio on Mac
- best WordPress plugin for SEO SEM Optimization – Click here
- How to Increase Maximum upload file size WordPress 2 MB to TB or terabyte import unlimited – click here
- PHP 8.0 vs PHP 7.4 and PHP 8.0 features performance benchmark install setup – Click here
- WordPress Fill the form and PDF sent on Email using Contact Form 7 – Click here
- How to fix hidden plugin editor on WordPress 2020 | I can’t find my plugin editor- Click here
- GTmetrix VS Pingdom VS Google PageSpeed Insights VS Lighthouse Best performance optimization- Click here
- How to install wordpres on local machine like window 10 linux and Mac – Click here