Firstly In this we talk about How to Install Django on anaconda? When I started using Anaconda, it was quite impressive. And also Python Framework Django is quite famous after this year.
What is Anaconda?
Anaconda is a complete package of python frameworks and also its library all in one place. Anaconda is the standard platform for Python data science, leading in open source innovation for machine learning. Develop, manage, collaborate, and also govern at scale with our enterprise platform.
Python is the most powerful language at today and also it covers almost all platform/channels example are below:
- Web development
- Data Analytics
- Machine learn
- Artificial intelligence
How to Install Django on Anaconda – Windows, Mac, and also Ubuntu Linux
1. Install Anaconda on Ubuntu Linux
- Firstly download the anaconda on you linux machine – Click here to download anaconda
- Go to Download folder and also open terminal or locate that folder where you download above file
- Type this command NOTE: For everyone file name will difference make sure you use same name
After verify your version
2. Install Anaconda on Mac
- Download the file macOS installer
- Locate the folder and Double-click the downloaded file and also click continue to start the installation.
- Click the Install button to install Anaconda in your ~/opt directory (recommended).
3. Install Anaconda on Windows 10
Follow the video or below instructions
How to install Django in anaconda 2021 conda install Django Make Anaconda Django Environment Python
Anaconda offers almost all library support and platform support to Python and also it is using the world wide.
How to install Django on Anaconda on Windows 10?
Step 1. Install Anaconda to your machine, Click here
NOTE: While installing Anaconda check this “Add anaconda to my path environment variable”If you know what you are doing feel free to uncheck, but my recommendation to check this box
How to install Django on Anaconda?
Step 2. Once this step is done open your command prompt (CMD) or our recommendation install Pycharm IDE for the terminal.
Step 3. paste this command and hit enter:
conda install -c anaconda django
Step 4. Check the Django version by
python -m django --version
Step 5. Create a Django project
django-admin startproject mysite
Step 6. Run the Django server
python manage.py runserver
Step 6. You will see the following item
Starting development server at
Quit the server with CONTROL-C.
Visit the URL of the above link nad to stop the server hit: Control+c 😉
For more detail please visit official Django documentation for more details.
If you guys facing any issues, please comment below, We will definitely help you for the same. You follow my open-source API’s and another project from here Github
Check my other blogs:
- Benefits of Using Swift Programming language for Mobile App
- Best Healthcare Electronic Medical Record EMR Platform Application
- Benefits of Using EmberJS for Frontend Web Development
- Where you can Find the Best Angular Development Agency
- Benefits of Using Vuejs v-if for Web Development
Similar articles – How to Install Django on anaconda
- best WordPress plugin for SEO SEM Optimization – Click here
- How to Increase Maximum upload file size WordPress 2 MB to TB or terabyte import unlimited – click here
- PHP 8.0 vs PHP 7.4 and PHP 8.0 features performance benchmark install setup – Click here
- WordPress Fill the form and PDF sent on Email using Contact Form 7 – Click here
- How to fix hidden plugin editor on WordPress 2020 | I can’t find my plugin editor- Click here
- GTmetrix VS Pingdom VS Google PageSpeed Insights VS Lighthouse Best performance optimization- Click here
- How to install wordpres on local machine like window 10 linux and Mac – Click here
- C vs C++