What is PHP?
Its a programming language, PHP was officially launched in 1994 and designed by legendary programmer Rasmus Lerdorf and his team.
In this article We will discussed about installation guide, How to install PHP on Mac OS machine or setup PHP on Mac OS machine . Recent new PHP upcoming version 8.4 release date is initial months of 2021. Current version of PHP 7.4 which release on 28 Nov 2019 and supported till 2022. And about version PHP 8.0 it will support until 2024.
How to install PHP on Mac OS or machine
There are two method to install PHP on Ubuntu machine
Method 1. How to install PHP on Mac OS or machine with MySQL
Method 2. Install PHP, MySQL and Apache server via package on Mac OS or machine
Method 1. Install PHP, Mysql and apache server on Mac OS via package
Click here to download the mac package.
Method 2. Install PHP on Mac OS manually
Click here to download the mac manually
Top 10 Most Popular Programming Languages (2004/2020)
What is the best PHP technology stack for building enterprise applications?
Need details article for this: Pick best PHP Technology Stack for enterprise application or tech stack
Server Side Technology Stack
1. Programming Language: PHP 7.4 (Latest version)
Backend Framework: Laravel (Better community support) or Codeigniter too
Database storage: MySQL Database
Right Key-value storage: Redis
Web server: NGINX
Hosting provider: Amazon web service (AWS)
DevOps Tools: Jenkins
Container tools: Docker
Version control: Github
API testing tool: Postman tool
Client-Side Technology Stack
Frontend Framework: ReactJS
Automation Framework: Selenium
Newcomers and other programmers still think, PHP is not a good language. But this is not true.
- More over 60% website are using PHP as backend
- Big brands like Wikipedia, Facebook, Hootsuite using PHP even NASA using it.
- Nothing is perfect every language has its own capability just like human fingers. They are not all the same.
- Every backend language have their own features:
- Speed: NodeJS
- Faster development: Ruby
- Secure: Java
- High performance: C, C++, Rust
- Data analysis: Python
- All in one: PHP
Our other latest blogs
- GTmetrix VS Pingdom VS Google PageSpeed Insights VS Lighthouse Best performance optimization
- How to fix hidden plugin editor on WordPress 2020 | I can’t find my plugin editor
- WordPress Fill the form and PDF sent on Email using Contact Form 7
- How to Install Android studio on Mac
- How to Install Android studio on Windows 10