In this article we gonna discuss about Scala, What are the features of Scala 3.0 and How to install Scala on Ubuntu Linux or Mac or Windows 10
Top 10 Most Popular Programming Languages (2004/2020)
Who are using Scala?
latest version Scala
2.13.1 of Scala which is released on Sep 2019
What is the Scala 3.0 release date?
- release date 2.13.1 which is released on Sep 2019
- 2.13.2 version release date is Feb 2020 which is not sure
- Scala 2.14 version release date is 2020, They will officially announce the same.
- Release date Scala 3.0 or Scala 3 version release date not final yet but they definitely announce this in 2020.
What are the Features of Scala, below are Scala features:
- Modern programming language and its influence by Java, Ruby, Erlang etc. so what coolness of Java, Ruby or Erlang all these Scala lang have.
- Like other programming language scala is also an object-oriented programming language
- It runs on LLVM Compiler Infrastructure
- Like C and Rust language Scala is also statically typed language.
- Scala allows other programming language library, these features are very smooth
- Scala works smoothly with the old Java Library that was developed 15-25 years old programmer written.
- Supports multiple IDE such as IntelliJ, Eclipse, VScode, Atom, IDE For Eclipse, GNU Emacs, Vim, Sublime Text, etc
- Adaptable language for Java Developers
- It executes Java code
Scala performance and Scala benchmark
Read this article for Scala benchmark and difference with Other language Click here
How to install Scala on Ubuntu Linux or Install Scala on Mac or Windows 10 or Setup Scala 3.0
How to Install Scala on Ubuntu Linux or How to Setup Scala on Ubuntu Linux
sudo apt-get install scalaCopy
How to Install Scala on Mac or How to Setup Scala on Mac
brew install scala
How to Install scala on windows 10 or How to Setup scala on windows 10
To download Scala .exe file Click here