In this article we will discuss How to Install Xcode on Mac Machine.
To develop Flutter apps/React Native/Ionic/Swift/Objective-C for iOS, you need a Mac with Xcode installed.
$ sudo xcode-select --switch sudo xcode-select --switch /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer
$ sudo xcodebuild -runFirstLaunch
This is the correct path for most cases, when you want to use the latest version of Xcode. If you need to use a different version, specify that path instead.
- Make sure the Xcode license agreement is signed by either opening Xcode once and confirming or running sudo xcodebuild -license from the command line.
Versions older than the latest stable version may still work, but are not recommended for Flutter development. Using old versions of Xcode to target bitcode is not supported, and is likely not to work.
With Xcode, you’ll be able to run your apps on an iOS device or on the simulator.
Set up the iOS simulator
To prepare to run and test your Flutter app on the iOS simulator, follow these steps:
$ open -a Simulator
- Make sure your simulator is using a 64-bit device (iPhone 4s or later) by checking the settings in the simulator’s Hardware > Device menu.
- Depending on your development machine’s screen size, simulated high-screen-density iOS devices might overflow your screen. Grab the corner of the simulator and drag it to change the scale. You can also use the Window > Physical Size or Window > Pixel Accurate options if your computer’s resolution is high enough.
- If you are using a version of Xcode older than 9.1, you should instead set the device scale in the Window > Scale menu.
Top 10 Most Popular Programming Languages (2004/2020)
Similar articles – How to Install Xcode on Mac Machine
- best WordPress plugin for SEO SEM Optimization – Click here
- How to Increase Maximum upload file size WordPress 2 MB to TB or terabyte import unlimited – click here
- PHP 8.0 vs PHP 7.4 and PHP 8.0 features performance benchmark install setup – Click here
- WordPress Fill the form and PDF sent on Email using Contact Form 7 – Click here
- How to fix hidden plugin editor on WordPress 2020 | I can’t find my plugin editor- Click here
- GTmetrix VS Pingdom VS Google PageSpeed Insights VS Lighthouse Best performance optimization- Click here
- How to install wordpres on local machine like window 10 linux and Mac – Click here