How to Install python ubuntu 18.04
What is Python?
Here we gonna discuss how to install anaconda Ubuntu 18.04 It’s an object-oriented, interpreted and most scalable programming language these time. Python is one of the fastest-growing languages today’s time. First version Python is created by Guido Van Rossum in 1991. Python is famous for its speed related to data analysis and visualization. It allows mandatory and optional arguments, keyword arguments, and even arbitrary argument lists.
How to install Django in anaconda 2021 conda install Django Make Anaconda Django Environment Python
What kind of platform python offer, or how you can grow with python?
- Web development
- Data Analytics
- Machine learn
- Artificial intelligence
There are two way many ways to How to Install python ubuntu 18.04
1. Install python directly in Ubuntu through a terminal.
2. Install anaconda in Ubuntu you can install python along with its libraries
For Windows user: follow these two steps
1. install python ubuntu 18.04 via terminal
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get -y install python3.X
If you have any version issue, please refer this
2. Install anaconda you can install python along with its libraries (install anaconda ubuntu 18.04 terminal)
Step1. download the Anaconda installer for Linux
Step2. Verify sha256sum by putting the command on terminal
Step3. Install anaconda via bash (Location of anaconda download path: /Downloads/AnacondaXXXXXX.sh)
Step4. Type yes and enter for license terms to agree
Step5. Activate installation
NOTE: to test this use this:
Step6. Setup environment for anaconda
conda create --name my_env python=3
Activate new environment variable
conda activate my_env
For troubleshooting problem on install anaconda Ubuntu 18.04 terminal
Who is using python?
Now Python is the most popular language all the time, major companies such as for instance Google, Netflix, Instagram, Spotify are using this programming language and all above we mention hoe to install python install on ubuntu 18.04 via terminal directly as well as via anaconda, Therefore at the end, you are able to install on both platform. The installation part for Window is quite is as compare to Linux, if you facing difficulty you can comment below we will provide the solution. You can follow the official website link which is the best recommendation to install python for (Mac/Windows/Linux) and for anaconda.
- Top 10 steps to rank your website on top of Google Search Results
- What are top 5 Frontend programming language having higher growth in 2025
- What is the difference between Data Analyst vs Business Analyst vs Business Intelligence Analyst?
- What are the top 5 latest Google update related SEO and ranking?
- What is the difference between PHP vs Java vs Python?