Table of Contents
- Frameworks provide a structure like a skeleton to base your entire project around.
- It helps the programmer to code the application as a device responsive.
- It has a distinctive rank as it is the most widely adopt browser language which offers full integration with HTML/CSS.
This framework uses an MVC architecture which is great for creating enterprise-level apps. Google Corporation introduced it in 2012. It is one of the most popular frameworks for web application development. Most of the powerful business websites and popular business websites incl. Netflix, Forbes, PayPal, and also Gmail are developing using this framework. This framework offers the benefit of easy testing. The application parts of AngularJS modules are easy to manipulate. An efficient test helps to detect problems easily.
Ember is know to be an Open Source Framework that allows developers to create an enormous range of web applications. And also It uses components, layouts, and its own backend architecture to permit programmers to build their own application-specific HTML tags. It offers the ember Inspector tool that is use for debugging the Amber applications. It also uses templates that help to automatically update the model once the content gets alter.
It also has a huge ecosystem created by third-party developers including tools, IDEs, component libraries, extensions for code editors, boilerplates and more. Another exceptional feature is that we can nest components, that means we can add a component in a component.
- create web servers.
- create read and write streams.
- utilise a package manager specifically npm
- create desktop applications
- create mobile applications
- Truly reactive
- Higher performance
- No Complex management library
- Readable and compact syntax
It is a radical alternative approach to building user interfaces. As traditional frameworks like React and Vue do the bulk of their work in the browser, it shifts that work into a compile step that happens when you build your app. Instead of using techniques like virtual DOM diffing, it writes code that surgically updates the DOM when the state of your App changes.
- High testability of code.
- various additional tools
- commercial support from its creators
- neat documentation
The polymer repository is excellent for building applications with web components. Aspiring developers can summarise themselves with reusable widgets, blocks etc. similar to HTML elements along with benefiting interoperability. It offers a rich collection of features for developing custom elements. The features are design to make it easier and also faster to make custom elements that work like standard DOM elements. Polymer elements can be:
- configured using attributes or properties.
- populated with internal Dom inside each instance.
- responsive to property and attributes changes.
Koa is a web Framework use on the backend for web applications and API. The Framework helps you build everything from personal projects to large enterprise applications. It was design by the team behind Express. it claims to be a smaller, more expressive, and more robust foundation for web applications and also API. it is a next-generation web framework for node.js.
Next JS is a Framework create on top of React JS. It is another React Framework that allows you to do static site generation. It’s a web structure Framework use in JS applications. And also it enables functionality such as server-side rendering and generating static websites for React-based web applications. It offers rapid feature development along with a rich user experience. Also, NextJS serves clients with a much better User experience and also cuts the maintenance cost. It supports other features as well as:
- server side rendering
- faster routing and route prefetching
- better SEO
- also supports typescript
Gatsby JS Is a static site generator. Basically, it is a really exceptional Framework for building super-fast static websites using react. It has some exceptional pre-made components to help and also improve your images, SEO, etc. Another really cool thing with this Framework is that it is gaining a lot of popularity and a vast community with it. You have tons of plugins for many features that you can easily use on your website. It is often use for blogs where you can write the content using markdown which is super simple and then that’s all the content with graphQL. With this Framework, every page will be create during the build process and store on the server, making it way more efficient in terms of SEO.
- Benefits of Using Angular for Web Development 2021
- Difference Between C vs C++ vs Python vs Java
- KALI Linux Not Prefer Software Development Ubuntu
- Angular 12 Performance Benchmark Install Features
- Setup Angular 12 vs 11 vs 10 features benchmark
- How to Write Business Proposal for Client with Sample Format
- Top 10 Best Coolest Movies Chris Hemsworth of all time
- How to Increase Maximum upload file size WordPress 2 MB to TB or terabyte import unlimited – click here
- PHP 8.0 vs PHP 7.4 and PHP 8.0 features performance benchmark install setup – Click here
- WordPress Fill the form and PDF sent on Email using Contact Form 7 – Click here
- How to fix hidden plugin editor on WordPress 2020 | I can’t find my plugin editor- Click here
- GTmetrix VS Pingdom VS Google PageSpeed Insights VS Lighthouse Best performance optimization- Click here
- How to install wordpres on local machine like window 10 linux and Mac – Click here
- C vs C++ Difference Between C vs C++ vs Python vs Java
- Who is the strongest character in Naruto
- Top 10 Penny Stocks Invest 2021 Higher Return in 2025 2030
- What companies has Elon Musk owned
- Top 15 Future technology predictions for 2025 2030
- How to Write Business Proposal for Upwork Client
- Difference between Python vs PHP vs Java
- 20 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website Blogs