PHP is going to release its official version 7.4 on 28 Nov 2019 with its new features, deprecations, and a boost in performance. For more detail on benchmarking or it’s right for your site or not Check this in-depth overview of what’s new in PHP 7.4
WordPress Fill the form and PDF sent on Email Free via Contact Form 7 Elementor 2020
- The official date of PHP 7.4 release date
- What are the major features of PHP 7.4?
- PHP 7.4 vs PHP 7.3
- PHP 7.4 comparison performance benchmarks
- PHP benchmark details (PHP 7.0, PHP 7.1, PHP 7.2,PHP 7.3,PHP 7.4)
- What are the benefit of PHP 7.4 vs PHP 7.3
1. The official date of PHP 7.4 release
PHP is going to release its official version php 7.4 at 28 Nov 2019
3. PHP 7.4 vs PHP 7.3
What are the benefit of PHP 7.4 vs PHP 7.3?
- It’s the latest version of PHP so it definitely more secure than PHP 7.3 and other older version.
- Major issues are fixes in the version 7.4
- Its performance is quite faster than 7.3 and other older version
- It will come up with major change for WordPress sites and performance will definitely increase.
- And more over 60% site are made up of PHP so support will be better.
4. PHP 7.4 comparison performance benchmarks
Its performance is quite faster than 7.3 and other older version more details read blow:
5. PHP benchmark details (PHP 7.0, PHP 7.1, PHP 7.2,PHP 7.3,PHP 7.4) and PHP 8.0 which is not officially announced but it showing result over here Read
PHP 7.4 comparison performance benchmarks
6. What are the major features of PHP 7.4?
Support for typed properties
Support for arrow functions
Covariant Returns and Contravarian Parameters
Coalescence Assignment Operator Support (?? =)
Weak References Support
Propagation operator in array expression
Top 10 Most Popular Programming Languages (2004/2020)
- Do I choose PHP 7.4 version for my site upgrade? And the answer is yes.
- As you see the benchmark result, the latest version P-H-P and its version 7.4 vs PH P 7.3. Version 7.4 is quite better performance as compared to PHP 7.3.
- PHP 8.0 will release at 2021 officially, and that will come up with major feature. So for now it is better option to upgrade.
- More details you can find out here
- Top 10 steps to rank your website on top of Google Search Results
- What are top 5 Frontend programming language having higher growth in 2025
- What is the difference between Data Analyst vs Business Analyst vs Business Intelligence Analyst?
- What are the top 5 latest Google update related SEO and ranking?
- What is the difference between PHP vs Java vs Python?