Here we discussPHP 8 vs php 7 vs 7.4 vs 7.3 performance Speed benchmark performance. PHP is going to release its official version 7.4 on 28 Nov 2019 with its new features, deprecations, and a boost in performance. For more detail on benchmarking or it’s right for your site or not Check this in-depth overview of what’s new in PHP 7.4
WordPress Fill the form and PDF sent on Email Free via Contact Form 7 Elementor 2020
- The official date of PHP 7.4 release date
- What are the major features of PHP 7.4?
- PHP 7.4 vs PHP 7.3
- And also PHP 7.4 comparison performance benchmarks
- PHP benchmark details (PHP 7.0, PHP 7.1, PHP 7.2,PHP 7.3,PHP 7.4)
- What are the benefit of PHP 7.4 vs PHP 7.3
1. PHP 8 release date
PHP is going to release its official version PHP 8 Nov 2020 to 2021
2. The official date of PHP 7.4 release
PHP is going to release its official version php 7.4 at 28 Nov 2019
What are the benefit of PHP 8 vs PHP 7?
- It’s the latest version of PHP so it definitely more secure than PHP 7.3 and other older version.
- Major issues are fixes in the version 7.4
- Its performance is quite faster than 7.3 and other older version
- It will come up with major change for WordPress sites and performance will definitely increase.
- And more over 60% site are made up of PHP so support will be better.
4. And PH P 7.4 comparison performance benchmarks
Its performance is quite faster than 7.3 and other older version more details read blow:
5. Performance PHP benchmark details (PHP 8 vs php 7 vs 7.4 vs 7.3 performance Speed benchmark performance which is not officially announced but it showing result over here Read
PHP 8 vs 7 comparison performance benchmarks
6. What are the major features of PHP 7.4?
- Support for typed properties
- Support for arrow functions
- Covariant Returns and Contravarian Parameters
- Coalescence Assignment Operator Support (?? =)
- Weak References Support
- Propagation operator in array expression
Top 10 Most Popular Programming Languages (2004/2020)
Conclusion: PHP 8 vs php 7 vs 7.4 vs 7.3 performance Speed benchmark performance
- What I choose for my wordpress PHP 8 or PHP 7.4 – Well definalaty PHP 8
- Do I choose PHP 7.4 version for my site upgrade? And the answer is yes.
- As you see the benchmark result, the latest version P-H-P and its version 7.4 vs PH P 7.3. Version 7.4 is quite better performance as compared to PHP 7.3.
- PHP 8.0 will release at 2021 officially, and that will come up with major feature. So for now it is better option to upgrade.
- More details you can find out here
Other blogs: PHP 8 vs php 7 vs 7.4 vs 7.3 performance Speed benchmark performance
- Benefits of Using Angular for Web Development 2021
- Difference Between C vs C++ vs Python vs Java
- KALI Linux Not Prefer Software Development Ubuntu
- Angular 12 Performance Benchmark Install Features
- Setup Angular 12 vs 11 vs 10 features benchmark
- How to Write Business Proposal for Client with Sample Format
- Top 10 Best Coolest Movies Chris Hemsworth of all time
- How to Increase Maximum upload file size WordPress 2 MB to TB or terabyte import unlimited – click here
- PHP 8.0 vs PHP 7.4 and PHP 8.0 features performance benchmark install setup – Click here
- WordPress Fill the form and PDF sent on Email using Contact Form 7 – Click here
- How to fix hidden plugin editor on WordPress 2020 | I can’t find my plugin editor- Click here
- GTmetrix VS Pingdom VS Google PageSpeed Insights VS Lighthouse Best performance optimization- Click here
- How to install wordpres on local machine like window 10 linux and Mac – Click here
- C vs C++ Difference Between C vs C++ vs Python vs Java
- Who is the strongest character in Naruto
- Top 10 Penny Stocks Invest 2021 Higher Return in 2025 2030
- What companies has Elon Musk owned
- Top 15 Future technology predictions for 2025 2030
- How to Write Business Proposal for Upwork Client
- Difference between Python vs PHP vs Java
- 20 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website Blogs
- What are the top Frontend technology and framework 2019?
- Great Big Guide for E-commerce Platforms