In this article we will discuss most Standard Best Java Libraries Master must know. Java Library is already a tested code that you can use. In this java library, information is broke down into packages. All the packages are available on the Oracle website.
Standard Best Java Libraries Master must know
Java is a concurrent, class-based and object-oriented language.
Each package includes class and method. Java is rich in features and has vast core libraries. With 25 years of progress in the industry and community, Java offers various useful libraries.
Features of Java
The features of Java are:
- Java is platform independent because it differs from other programming languages like C, C++ which are compile into platform specific machines while Java is a write once run anywhere language a platform is the hardware or software environment in which a program runs.
- The Java Platform differs from most other platforms in the sense that it is a software based platform that runs on the top of other hardware waste platforms.
- The code can execute on multiple platforms. For example, Windows, Linux and others. The compiler compiles Java code and converts it into byte-code. The byte-code is a platform independent code because it can run on multiple platforms- write once and run anywhere.
Java is best know for its security with Java we can develop Virus free systems Java a secure because:
- No explicit pointer
- Java programs Run inside a virtual machine sandbox
- Byte-code verifier- it checks the code fragments for a legal code that can violate access rights to objects.
- Security manager– it identifies what data a class can acquire, for example- reading and writing to the local disk.
Java language provides these securities by default; some security can also be provided by an application developer explicitly through cryptography, JAAS and others.
Robust simply means strong(fewer chances for software crashing) So, Java is robust because:
- It uses strong memory management.
- Lack of pointers helps to minimise any security problems.
- There is an automatic garbage collection in Java which runs on the Java Virtual Machine to get rid of objects which are not being use by Java applications anymore.
- Java supports exception handling and type checking mechanisms.
Java is very easy to learn, and its syntax is also clean, and easy to understand. According to Sun Microsystems, Java language is a quite easy programming language because:
- Java Syntax is based on C++ (So easier for programmers to learn it after C++) Java has removed very complicated and rarely used features such as explicit pointers, operator overloading.
- Java has an inbuilt automatic garbage collection to remove unreferenced objects.
Java byte-code is carefully design, so that it is easy to translate directly into native machine code for delivering high performance by using a just-in-time compiler.
- Java programs carry a substantial amount of runtime type information which is helpful in verifying and resolving accesses to objects at runtime.
- It helps to dynamically link the code in a safe and expedient manner.
- Java is distribute as it offers the programmers to create distributed applications in Java.
- RMI and EJB are use for developing distributed applications.
- The programmers can acquire the files by calling the method from any machine on the internet.
Check out these top 20 Standard Best Java Libraries Master must know Master must know used in a Java application in all domains in.
Firstly, It is a set of core libraries that includes new collection types such as multimap, multi-set, immutable collections, a graph library, functional types, an in-memory cache, I/O, hashing, primitives, reflection and string processing. And also It is use for extending the basic Java collections functionalities. Guava makes the code less cluttered and also more reliable.
It is a java VM implementation of Reactive Extension: a Library for composing asynchronous and also event based programs by using observable sequences as representation of data and also subscribers used to view data. You can easily pass data back and forth between threads. You can create observables out of lists, array, and also custom data objects.
It is a highly functional library in Java which allows users to do some things that they need in Unit tests. This is the open source library, and also its principal aim is to make mock objects or emulators. It simplifies the formation of tests for classes with external dependencies.
Hibernate directly maps Java classes to corresponding database tables and also vice versa. It provides an abstraction layer so that the code is loosely couple with the database. Modules are not present in this library. It is specialise in data persisting and also retrieving from a database. It is a stable, lightweight ORM framework that can easily communicate with any other database and is more convenient when working with multiple databases.
Jackson is the most efficient java based library to serialize or map java objects to JSON and also vice versa. And also It aims to be the best possible combination of fast, correct, light-weight and also ergonomic for developers. It is open source and is free to use. It fully supports generic types.
Lombok is a godsend for java developers. If you code in java, you know the pain of the never ending typing of getters, setters, to String, etc. Well, you don’t need to do it anymore. Lombok is a library that reduces the boilerplate code making you more efficient and also carefree. All you have to do is annotate your class and also you are ready!
7. Apache Lucene
It is ultra-fast search library. Elastic search and also or Solr uses this Java library. It offers excellent features like full text searching, faceting, joining, highlighting. It’s lightweight and also can be use for almost any search use case.
It develops code based on the data and helps the programmers to write type safe SQL queries. It standardizes the way you write your SQL queries (same as JPA) but the generated queries are much better. JOOQ is a paid library if you are For, SQL Server or Oracle, this library is paidd.
9. Apache Commons
It is a product focus library with components allowing advance mathematics and also statistics operations and computations. It extends various Java Core libraries. The industry uses this java library extensively. It consists of I/O utilities and logging utilities. This library includes 43 modular libraries and domains such as Collections, Math, Classes, Database, Caching, I/O Utils.
It is an open source community-driven library use for writing fluent assertions in Java tests. It offers a wide range of assertions, really useful error texts, enhances test code readability and also is intende to be super easy to use within your favorite IDE. This library is extensively modular and provides the significant functions in its Core module and also other advanced functions in other modules. It also supports a rich set of assertions.
This library is a comprehensive and also project management based tool. Based on the concept of a project object model Maven can manage a project build reporting and documentation from a central piece of information. Maven simplifies various problems by creating the right project structure and also adding a set of charges in each project. It makes a project easy to build, and also it provides a uniform build process. It supports project data which includes log documents, cross-referenced sources, mailing list and others.
12. Google Gson
Google provides a GSON library and makes turning Java objects into their JSON representation(serialisation) and also JSON into java objects (serialisation) very easy. It offers extensive support of Java Generics.
Custom representations for objects are also available. This java library offers the easiest ways to change Java objects to JSON
This library provides tools to generate a project with a java stack on the server side using spring boot and a responsive Web front and on the client side with Angular and also Bootstrap. It can also create a microservice stack with support for Netflix OSS, and docker. The term JHipster comes from Java hipster as its initial goal was to use all the modern and also hype tools available at the time.
This Java library is quick in extracting raw information. It is use for passing HTML files in Java. This Java library can also perform Web application unit testing along with web scraping. It comprises” jQuery like” and”regex “.
This library provides everything for smooth working with XML in Java. It offers a standard and efficient method of mapping between the XML and also Java code. Data binding based on annotation is also include in this java library. Also, all the W3C XML Schema features are support by this library.
It provides abstraction for many logging libraries. During deployment, the users are allow to modify the logging library as per their needs. The Java Standard library provides some basic Logging through java.util.Logging. Most of all, for efficient production-grade Software Development, logging is extremely important. SLF4J provides additional flexibility to change the concrete logging library. It also supports underlying logging framework abstraction.
Closure provides easy access to the Java frameworks, with optional hints and type interference to ensure that calls in Java can avoid reflection. It is a compile language yet remains completely dynamic- every feature support by clojure is supported at the runtime. This Java library considers the code as information and also includes a Lisp macro system. It is a dynamic and also functional dialect of the Lisp programming language on the Java Platform.
This free Java library offers various mathematical objects of graph theory and also algorithms with a target on data structures. Also, this library comprises numerous forms of graphs such as directed and undirected, multigraph, pseudographs, unmodifiable graphs, and others. This Java library is efficient and easy to use.
19. Log4j 2
Firstly, It is the oldest logging framework, and it has form the basis to all logging frameworks that have ever been creat in Java. Log4i2 It has 3 major components – loggers, appenders and also layouts. It is a flexible logging framework written in Java. And also It is the best logging library for huge projects due to it’s better performance. It also supports the feature of advanced filtering and plugin architecture. It also helps in separating API from implementation.
20. Spring Boot
This Java Library streamlines the method of developing production-ready Java applications. It allows us to create stand-alone applications. It automatically configures spring and third-party libraries whenever required. No XML configuration or code generation is require. It offers production ready features like metrics and also heath check. It is use to create enterprise-level web applications with complete ease.
Recent Articles: Standard Best Java Libraries Master must know
- Benefits of Using Angular for Web Development 2021
- Difference Between C vs C++ vs Python vs Java
- KALI Linux Not Prefer Software Development Ubuntu
- Angular 12 Performance Benchmark Install Features
- Setup Angular 12 vs 11 vs 10 features benchmark
- How to Write Business Proposal for Client with Sample Format
- Top 10 Best Coolest Movies Chris Hemsworth of all time
- How to Increase Maximum upload file size WordPress 2 MB to TB or terabyte import unlimited – click here
- PHP 8.0 vs PHP 7.4 and PHP 8.0 features performance benchmark install setup – Click here
- WordPress Fill the form and PDF sent on Email using Contact Form 7 – Click here
- How to fix hidden plugin editor on WordPress 2020 | I can’t find my plugin editor- Click here
- GTmetrix VS Pingdom VS Google PageSpeed Insights VS Lighthouse Best performance optimization- Click here
- How to install wordpres on local machine like window 10 linux and Mac – Click here
- C vs C++ Difference Between C vs C++ vs Python vs Java
- Who is the strongest character in Naruto
- Top 10 Penny Stocks Invest 2021 Higher Return in 2025 2030
- What companies has Elon Musk owned
- Top 15 Future technology predictions for 2025 2030
- How to Write Business Proposal for Upwork Client
- Difference between Python vs PHP vs Java
- 20 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website Blogs
Standard Best Java Libraries Master must know – Writer: