In this article we will discuss Website not working own WIFI But other WIFI Network working. Lots of us face this issues we can’t access a website on particular IP, for eg. You are at home WIFI network and you are not able to access particular website eg. mywebsite.com. But if you try to open same website on your mobile phone its working. This situation is kind of frustrating. And when you create mobile hotspot and give access to computer and reload the page it start working again. Website not working on my own WIFI IP can’t access my site but everyone else can – only my IP address doesn’t work
There are multiple way to solve these kind of problem, by troubleshooting your network.
Troubleshooting – Website not working own WIFI But other WIFI Network working IP can’t access my site but everyone else can (We will discuss the multiple ways to fix this by starting most effective way):
- By DNS proxies (100% Effective)
- Basic network troubleshoot
- Go to network doctor – Talk to service provider
1. By DNS proxies (100% Effective)
Just use Google DNS, it will bypass your network setting to main and ignore your network setting. If you are college students and tring to access block website like Facebook or YouTube, you can access using this meeting.
Just add those 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 to DNS, It will start work.
Not only on Windows this setting works on all OS like Linus, Android, Ubuntu Windows 7,10 etc.
How to go there:
1. Go to Control panel
2. Click on Network and internet
3. Click on Network and sharing center
4. Click on network Connection, Click on “Ethernet” – In you case it is something else
5. Click on properties
6. Double Click on “Internet protocol version 4 – IPV4”
7. Select use the following DNS server address
8. Add above screen details 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
9. Ok ok ok save all this, Dont worry these is called google proxy DNS address
2. Basic network troubleshoot
Just uninstall Network driver from Computer management and restart your computer
In this step, you restart your router and restart your PC, Clear Cache and cookies and all.
4. Go to network doctor – Talk to service provider
Talk to your service provider and tell This website working on everywhere but not on my network like this.
This is how you can fix this problem and step one google proxies work 100% you can try that.
Similar articles – Website not working own WIFI But other WIFI Network working
- best WordPress plugin for SEO SEM Optimization – Click here
- How to Increase Maximum upload file size WordPress 2 MB to TB or terabyte import unlimited – click here
- PHP 8.0 vs PHP 7.4 and PHP 8.0 features performance benchmark install setup – Click here
- WordPress Fill the form and PDF sent on Email using Contact Form 7 – Click here
- How to fix hidden plugin editor on WordPress 2020 | I can’t find my plugin editor- Click here
- GTmetrix VS Pingdom VS Google PageSpeed Insights VS Lighthouse Best performance optimization- Click here
- How to install wordpres on local machine like window 10 linux and Mac – Click here