In this article we will discuss How To Increase Alexa Rank. Alexa rank estimates how popular your website is as compared to other websites. The lower your Alexa rank, the more popular your website should be. For example- Amazon Alexa’s rank is 14, which means the website has a large number of traffic and unique visitors. Alexa Rank is the global traffic panel, which is a sample of millions of internet users who use one of over 25,000 different browser extensions.
What is Alexa rank? How to get a good ranking on Alexa?
Rating is one of the important factors that determines the popularity and profitability of a website. A site’s ranking is based on a combined measure of Unique visitors and also page views. The site with the highest combination these 2 with a duration of 3 months is rank #1.
- Unique visitors– They are determin by the number of unique Alexa users who visit a site on a given day.
- Page views- It is a barometer which displays the total number of pages viewed.
Alexa founded in 1996 and entered the Amazon sub-portfolio in 1999, specializes in web traffic data collection and also analysis. Knowing your Alexa ranking is a good start. If you want to boost your website traffic,you can buy Alexa traffic service. This service increases real traffic instantly.
- Alexa Rank is important in the sense that it provides you high-level data with low traffic and also engagement fare. This data helps you to get a better understanding of your website and also general idea of your site and general idea of how to improve your popularity.
- Alexa ranking system helps to boost internet business.
- It helps to boost recently with a full suite of SEO and also competitor analysis tools.
- This ranking system helps to get sponsorship from advertisers.
Tips for good ranking on Alexa:
- Produce engaging, original content.
Update your content frequently to build loyal audiences. When the reader’s find your content informative and valuable, they will surely think of your site for future reference and also share it among their friends which results in link building.
- Get links to your website.
- Inbound link- It is a link that drives crawlers from another website to your own website. It is also know as Backlinks. The more you create Backlink for your website, the more you drive traffic to your side.
- Internal link- Also It is a type of hyperlink on a web page to another page or resource such as image, document, on the same website or domain.
These types of links help the search engines to understand your website’s content in a better way.
- Follow SEO best practices on your website
Also SEO is an unpaid method of advertising, which results in a more organic traffic rate. It improves your online presence, making it possible to keep up with or overtake competition. Alexa provides you with a marketing stack which comprises keyword research, competitive analytics and also web analytics tools for a good ranking on Alexa.
- Keep track of your competitors with the help of marketing stack.
- Add chrome extension seo quake to check website alexa rank.
Similar articles – How To Increase Alexa Rank
- best WordPress plugin for SEO SEM Optimization – Click here
- How to Increase Maximum upload file size WordPress 2 MB to TB or terabyte import unlimited – click here
- PHP 8.0 vs PHP 7.4 and PHP 8.0 features performance benchmark install setup – Click here
- WordPress Fill the form and PDF sent on Email using Contact Form 7 – Click here
- How to fix hidden plugin editor on WordPress 2020 | I can’t find my plugin editor- Click here
- GTmetrix VS Pingdom VS Google PageSpeed Insights VS Lighthouse Best performance optimization- Click here
- How to install wordpres on local machine like window 10 linux and Mac – Click here