What is the Difference Python vs Java vs C vs C++
Python is a high-level Programming Language and also Python is dynamic binding and auto dynamic typing. Many developers are enamored with python because of its reasonable syntax, well-organized packages, and plug-ins. Python’s design philosophy code readability with its use of significant whitespace. Its object-oriented approach aims to help programmers write clear, logical code for large and also small-scale projects.
Features of python
- It can connect to the database system.
- Python used on creating server web applications.
- Perform complex mathematics.
- Use for rapid prototyping.
- High level language.
- It is GUI programming support.
Companies using python are:
Java is a secure, object-oriented and also alsosecure most popular programming language, launched in year 1995. It is owned by Oracle and over 3 billion devices run Java. It is used to develop the most secure applications, web applications (using Spring boot framework) desktop and also mobile applications, big data processing, embedded systems and so on. Java has an Automatic Garbage Collection so there is no need to remove unreferenced.
What can Java do?
- For almost every task, API is available.
- Java supports concepts of encapsulation, abstraction and inheritance.
- It provides Powerful exception handling and type checking mechanism as compared to other Programming Languages.
- The syntax of Java is simple.
Companies using java are:
C++ is an object oriented programming language that supports the concept of classes and also objects.
What can C++ do?
- It supports function overloading.
- C++ follows the bottom-up approach.
- It supports 52 keywords.
- C++ mainly uses stream cin and cout to perform input and also output operations.
- C++ supports the new operator for the memory allocation.
Companies using c++ are:
4. C Programming Language
Well, C Programming Language is a combination of statements, functions and also variables. Firstly, C programming Language is extensible it can easily adopt new features. C is a procedural programming language that supports pointers.
What can C do?
- It supports procedural programming language
- It contains 32 keywords.
- C programming language is fast and also also efficient.
- This form of language includes built-in operators providing ease in writing complex programs
Company using C–Programming Language are:
Similar articles – Difference Python vs Java vs C vs C++
- best WordPress plugin for SEO SEM Optimization – Click here
- How to Increase Maximum upload file size WordPress 2 MB to TB or terabyte import unlimited – click here
- PHP 8.0 vs PHP 7.4 and also PHP 8.0 features performance benchmark install setup – Click here
- WordPress Fill the form and also PDF sent on Email using Contact Form 7 – Click here
- How to fix hidden plugin editor on WordPress 2020 | I can’t find my plugin editor- Click here
- GTmetrix VS Pingdom VS Google PageSpeed Insights VS Lighthouse Best performance optimization- Click here
- How to install wordpres on local machine like window 10 linux and also Mac – Click here