P2P stands for peer to peer. P2P is the concept of computer networks where each network is connected via the internet.
In a simple way, the P2P website is nothing but a network distracted application architecture to reduce the workload on the website and peer to peer e-commerce
Top 10 Most Popular Programming Languages (2004/2020)
How P2P website work?
Peer to peer p2p website uses distributed application architecture that partition the workload into peers. For instance: there is a total of 2 pizza, one person can cut one pizza in 10 seconds, it will take 20 seconds to cut those 2 pizza. If that work is divided into 2 people then 10 seconds will take to cut those 2 pizza. This is how peer to peer p2p websites reduce their workload by peer workload. Peers are equally privileged, equipotent participants in the application. So it calls peer to peer in a short p2p website (p2p e commerce).
What distributed application architecture?
P2P uses distributed application architecture for peering. Microservices architecture also uses same kind of concept by diving working small-small services. Like Amazon using 2 pizza rules so they can easily manage their product like peer to peer ecommerce.
P2P website list?
- Top 10 steps to rank your website on top of Google Search Results
- What are top 5 Frontend programming language having higher growth in 2025
- What is the difference between Data Analyst vs Business Analyst vs Business Intelligence Analyst?
- What are the top 5 latest Google update related SEO and ranking?
- What is the difference between PHP vs Java vs Python?